Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Surname on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:04 pm


Arresto Menor

Silverio ang gamit ng father ko mula pagkabata pati mga ID nya, pero ang totoo nila surname SILVERO, hindi na nya napabago hanggang paglaki nya at magkapamilya sya pati kami mga anak nya Silverio na ang gamit. Pwede pa po kayang palitan yung surname sa Birth cert, kailangan po kc nya para sa SSS pension nya..

View user profile

2 Re: New Surname on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:12 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Pede po you can file a special proceedings case with the court regarding the change of surname. Please go to the nearest municipal hall for the office of the courts who handle special proceedings please inquire and you can start from there.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum