Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HOW CAN I Change My SURNAME on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:30 pm


Arresto Menor
Good Day/Evening !!

Ask ko lang po... Pano ko po mapapalitan ang SURNAME ko because i am using my Mother's Surname on my NSO Birth Certificate?

Nung pinanganak daw po kasi ako sa Hospital eh nung nag tanong ung nurse ng full name ko eh ang nakasagot/nagsulat ng full name ko is my tita and she wrote my mothers surname instead of my fathers surname.

Reason of Changing:
I want to have a Passport para makapg abroad po and this birth certificate is a big block on my plan..

Mula po nung nag aral ako Nursery hanggang maka Graduate ng College eh ang ginamit ko pong Surname is my Father's Surname, thats why need ko po talaga malaman kung papano ku po ito mapapabago because yung mga credentials ko...

I hope sana my makapag bigay ng advise sakin sa mga dapat kung gawin para mapa bago ang Surname ko sa birth certificate ko.. Thanks !!

Waiting for the best solution Smile

Last edited by jamzkyjamzky on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lack of sentence)

View user profile

2 Re: HOW CAN I Change My SURNAME on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
This requires a special proceeding with the court. The change of last name is one of those cases under special proceeedings.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum