Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cheques issued by ex hubby

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 cheques issued by ex hubby on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:58 am

allou

Arresto Menor
when i was in UK my ex husband issued numerous of cheques to our suppliers, and then he closed our bank account and flew abroad. if i go back to the philippines, are the suppliers have the right to chase me to pay them? though those things happened i was abroad, but the checking account is under my name and or his name.

View user profile

2 Re: cheques issued by ex hubby on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:09 am

weeee

Arresto Menor
Tanong lang po. Kinasal kasi ako pero hindi ko naipasa yung MC. After 2 years naghiwalay kami. Chineck ko sa munisipyo kung may record ung kasal namin wala daw kasi lahat ng copy ng MC nasa X ko. Valid pa din ba ang kasal namin? By the way civil wedding pala ang kasal ko.

View user profile

3 Re: cheques issued by ex hubby on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:51 pm

attyLLL

allou, in my opinion, yes and it will prosper if the debt is related to some endeavor intended to benefit the family.

weee, yes, it is still valid

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: cheques issued by ex hubby on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:02 am

allou

Arresto Menor
its not intended to benefit my family neither me. but only benefit him (ex hubby) he used the money for placement so he can go abroad. but during that time i am already in uk. and i havent received any single amount from him neither my family.

View user profile

5 Re: cheques issued by ex hubby on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:00 pm

attyLLL

you can argue that. ruling will depend on the evidence.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum