Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

he never support my child and yet anak pa cya ng anak sa iba't ibang babae..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
i'm non legally seperated to my husband for 6years, nakabuntis sya sa ibang babae after mag 1year ung anak namin, and after that naghiwalay kami at nag ibang bansa ako, but mahal ko pa din sya at tinanggap ang na may anak sya sa iba, pro mas naging worst ang pagsasama namin till sinasaktan nya na ko,now we are totally seperated at nagsama sila ng babae but he never support my daughter at all mag 8 yrs old na ung anak ko pro walang supporta from him, i don't mind kung wala siyang trabaho or paralized na sya pro from the time na naghiwalay kami hindi sya nawawalan ng work, mas lalo pa gumaganda ang trabaho niya, now wala akong trabaho at i realized na mahirap magpaaral and yet malalaman ko na nag kaanak nnmn sya sa ibang babae and ginagamit niya ang anak ko pra magkaroon ng excuse sa pangalawang anak nya na di mag bigay ng support..ano na ang pwede kong ikaso sa kanya..pls help me!!

View user profile


send a demand letter then file a complaint for economic violence under ra 9262

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum