Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FORM 2316 BIR on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:23 pm


Arresto Menor
My previous company was closed and there are no HR that can provide the form 2316.

my current company is requiring for form 2316.. what should I do if i the previous company is not operating anymore.

View user profile

2 Re: FORM 2316 BIR on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:10 pm


i recommend you write a letter to your HR and inform them of the situation.

you can also try presenting your other payslips to show the previously withheld tax and hopefully they will accept that.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: FORM 2316 BIR on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:05 pm


Arresto Menor
Why not go to BIR office that has jurisdiction to your previous employer, if your really working from that company they definitely have records of their tax fillings, computerized naman yan

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum