Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child abuse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child abuse on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:16 am


Arresto Menor
Magandang araw po,

May anak po ako 14 yrs old napadaan lng po sa may nag iinuman sa tabi ng kalsada pi nagtripan po syang bugbogin ng isang lasing at umuwi po sya ng bahay pgkatapos at ng kulong ng kwarto. kinabukasan ko n po nlaman ang ngyari sa kanya dahil natakot ang bata d nakapagsumbong agad. May medico legal po saya may mga pasa sa mukha at braso.Umamin n po sa barangay ang akusado.Gusto kong dalhin sa husgado ang kaso.Gaano po kabigat ang parusa kung sakali mapatunaya sa korte ang kaso? May posibelidad pa po ba na mapawalang sala sya? salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: Child abuse on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:58 pm


your next step is to file a complaint affidavit at the prosecutor's office. make sure you have a certificate to file action from the bgy. whether it will prosper depends on the evidence, the punishment will depend on what chrge is filed by the prosecutor.

no case will have any chance if it is not filed.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum