Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ABANDONMENT OF MARRIAGE on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:08 am


Arresto Menor
my bf had been separated from her wife for almost 11 yrs since hindi na umuuwi ang wife nya sa PHIL and they dont communicate with each other pwde pa ito maging grounds ng ABANDONMENT OF MARRIAGE, IF MAG PA ANNULL AND BF ko AND HINDI NI MGA SIGN ANG WIfe nya my magagawa ba sxa? and what case could I file against a person txting me bad thing, thnx

View user profile

2 Re: ABANDONMENT OF MARRIAGE on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:09 pm


her consent is not necessary for annulment, but yes, she can oppose the annulment and appeal it to the supreme court. you can file a case of threats or unjust vexation

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum