Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:25 am


Arresto Menor
may anak po ako sa pagkadalaga, she's turning 8 next year, gusto ko sana ihingi ng child support sa biological father nya since he did sign sa birth certificate ng bata at surname nya ginagamit ng anak ko, in good terms naman kami nung parents nung lalaki kahit na my asawa na ko ngayon, nakakadalaw yung anak ko sa kanila basta walang pasok at gusto ng bata, nagbibigay lang sila sa bata pagnakakapunta sa kanila(karaniwan pa 100-300), gusto ko sana mangyari may fixed na allowance yung bata mula sa ama nya tutal may trabaho naman siya.Thank you and More Power....

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:22 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
you can talk or send him a demand letter. Mas-makakabuti din sigruo kung magkakaroon kayo ng contract about the financial support for you daughter.

View user profile

3 Re: child support on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:28 pm


if nego fails, send a demand letter for support then a complaint for economic violence under ra 9262

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum