Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child abroad at pangalawang kasal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child abroad at pangalawang kasal on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:32 pm


Arresto Menor
hello atty. kailangan ko po ang inyong payo. kasal po ako sa una kong asawa sa pilipinas. tapos po kasal ako ulit dito s pangalawa kong asawa pero dito po sa ibang bansa naganap ang kasal. pero hindi pa po na erehistro ang kasal namin.tapos ngayon nagkaanak po kami, at kailangan ko pong kunan ng pasport. at ipaparehistro din. ang tqnong ko po. kug ipaparehistro ko po yung kasal namin dito sa consulate ma trace po ba nila yung una kong kasal sa NSO? plus makaka kuha po ba kaya ako ng pasport tong baby namin? or mapaparehistro ko po ba siya? tapos kung ma trace ng NSO na ikinasal ako ulit na wala pang bisa yung una?may karapatan po ba sila na sampahan ako ng kaso laban sa akin.?
atty. ano po dapat kung gawin? ipapa rehistro ko po ba yung pangalawa kung kasal? i need your advice po. salamat

View user profile

2 Re: child abroad at pangalawang kasal on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:30 pm


once you report it to the embassy, it will be forwarded to the nso

the child will be entitled to a passport

you can be charged with bigamy at the country where the second marriage occurred

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum