Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Housing Loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Housing Loan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 pm


Arresto Menor
Atty ask po ng advice regarding po sa housing loan ng parents q.. monthly po cla ngbabayad pra sa loan po sa carriza inc. ngaun po meron notice po na-recieved ang parents q regarding po sa binabayaran nila na kinuha na po ng Government ung bahay at lupa dahil ndi po nababayaran ung tax. anu po ba ang dpat naming gawin maraming salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: Housing Loan on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:41 am


Reclusion Perpetua
You can go to the government and pay all the taxes (real taxes or real estate tax) and redeem your house by getting a clearance. There is no need for court proceeding for this.

Alternatively, you can go to Registry of Deeds, and ask for the annotations, and tingnan mo kung nandoon ung pagkuha ng government kung wala pa, that is technical problem with them. But dont abuse this confidence, you still need to go to the municipal hall to settle the taxes and you could apply for reduction of this, pede mo pa nga pa installment yan.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum