Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pagbebenta ng bahay

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pagbebenta ng bahay on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:11 pm

roger ordonio

Arresto Menor
tanung ko lng , puede ba imbenta ng mother ko ang bahay at lupa nakalagay sa land title pangalan ng mother ko married to my father nmatay na ang father ko kailangan pa ba atty. ng pirma ng mga anak anu ang tama procedure sa pag benta ng bahay at lupa tnx

View user profile

2 Re: pagbebenta ng bahay on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:38 am


Reclusion Perpetua
According to our Family Code, if there is still a minor a part of the family and who is dependent on the support from the family ie dwelling, education, transportation etc. You cannot sell the land and its improvement as this is contrary to public policy and order. You would deprive that person of his rights to dwelling which is protected by our Constitution.

But if the any of the members of the family does not have this kind of support and independently live separately from the family dwelling, your mother can sell the land and its improvement. Provided all of the members consented of such sale.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum