Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Consent for bringing abroad a child/ asking for support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Does she need to get the consent of the father of the child whom he is living with for five years if she wants to bring her child abroad?
they recently got separated without being married,just living in together.

Can she get support from the father?
what legal procedure/action can she make?

View user profile


under philippine law, she doe not his consent. but the law of the country she is going to might.

if the man signed the birth certificate she can immediately demand support.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum