Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

small claims

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 small claims on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:17 am


Arresto Menor
Lessee owes lessor 150,000 pesos for unpaid rent. Lessor sent a demand letter to the lessee and a notice to vacate. Lessee doesnt want to vacate the property.

1. What legal remedy is proper?

2. Can the lessor decrease the debt amount to 100k so he can file for collection of sum of money at the small claims court? If so, what to do with the 50k balance?

3. Can the lessor provide a Deed of Acknowledgment of Debt and have it signed by the lessee?


View user profile

2 Re: small claims on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:31 am


Reclusion Perpetua
1. File for forcible entry and unlawful detainer, look for the jurisdictional subject.
2. No.
3. No.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum