1. Does a person under probation allowed by law to leave the country for work?
2. Does the Probation Officer has the legal right to allow the person under probation to give clearance for working abroad purposes?
3. The reason of working abroad is so that he could pay the financial legal obligation to the aggrieved party, but the payment is not completed yet.
4. The person under probation is supposed to report to the Probation Officer in a regular basis (that's what I know), but since he's abroad, does it mean he violated the terms and conditions of the probation?
5. Is writing a letter sufficient to satisfy the terms and conditions of the probation in relation to reporting to the Probation Officer?
6. Since he is abroad during the probation, is it so that he violated the condition on community service?
7. Can the probation be terminated without fully complying the terms and conditions of the probation? Can it be extended?
Thanks for your help!