Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help us po.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please help us po. on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Maria Dona Samson

Arresto Menor
Ako po si Maria Dona Samson, nais ko po sanang humingi ng tulong tungkol po sa problema ko sa houising loan n nakuha ko noong 2005, Filinvest Land po ang developer. In house po ang loan for 5 years kaya lamang po ay dahil sa financial problem hindi ko po nabayaran. Binigyan po nila ako ng Letter to Vacate kaya po ako ay umalis noong 2010. At nag apply po ako sa FIlinvest Land ng refund O un pong Maceda Law na hanggang gnayon ay hindi ko p nakukuha. Pinapaikot ikot lang nila ako pag ako ay tumatawag sa office nila. Kung sino man po sana ang may mabuting puso sana po ay matulungan ninyo ako, hindi ko n alam kung saan po ako lalapi. Maawa po kayo. sana any mautulungan ninyo ako.

View user profile

2 Re: please help us po. on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:40 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Maceda law only applies when the seller gave you a letter which contains a clause that cancels your contract with him or her. If you receive this kind of letter and you were paying for more than 2 years, you can avail the remedy under Maceda law.

For this, you need to go to HLURB office for formal complaint. You just need to bring with you all the documents you have including the contract and letter of cancellation from Filinvest.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum