Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pwede pa bang maparusahan ang isang kriminal na nagtago mula ng mahatulan? Kahit matagal ng panahon ang lumipas?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good Day po sa lahat, Ask ko lang po kung pwede pa mabuksan ang isang kaso na matagal ng hindi na bubuksan. My sister been killed by her husband by the year of 1998 and he founded guilty and have a sentence of 15 years more. pero nung nag baba na ng hatol ang korte hindi na po sumipot yung lalaki at nagtago. Mahirap lang po kami at walang alam sa batas and I was just a kid by that time. Ngayon po ay nais ko pong malaman kung pwede pa rin maparusahan ang taong ito, dahil eron na po akong balita kung saan sya nakatira sa ngayon. Umaasa po ako sa maagap na pag reply. Salamat po!

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Art. 92. When and how penalties prescribe. — The penalties imposed by final sentence prescribe as follows:
1. Death and reclusion perpetua, in twenty years;
2. Other afflictive penalties, in fifteen years;
3. Correctional penalties, in ten years; with the exception of the penalty of arresto mayor, which prescribes in five years;
4. Light penalties, in one year.

Pero kung wala siya noong ibaba ang hatol, hindi ito mag-aapply at pwede pa rin siya hulihin para i-serve ang 15 years na pagkabilanggo.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
So Ibig sabihin po may chance pa na mahuli sya dahil hindi nya sinipot ang korte nung araw na ibaba ang hatol. Dalawa po ang kaso nya non, Homicide w/unintentional abortion and act of lasciviousness. Ano po ang step na dapat kong gawin para mabigyan ng katarungan ang pagkamatay ng aking kapatid.
marami pong salamat.

View user profile


you need to get a copy of the decision and the order from the court for his arrest.

bring it to the cidg and work with them in hunting him down. most of the work looking for him will be on your part.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum