Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gusto ko sana mapalitan ang surname ng son ko. Is it possible?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi, married po ako sa ex husband ko by the vice mayor in our town, (civil wedding po) may isang anak po ako which is 9 years old na ngayon. Hiwalay na po kami ngayon ng ex husband ko for about 6 years. no support from him since then. Itinaguyod ko po ang anak ko since maghiwalay kami. Lagi po kami nag-aaway noon at mahilig po sya uminom ng alak. sinasaktan din po nya ako kapag nakakainom sya lalo na kapag di ko sya pinagbibigyan. Yun po ang dahilan kaya pinili ko na lang hiwalayan sya. Ngayon po ay meron na akong kinakasama and i am pregnant na ng 3 months. Gusto ko po sana malaman kung papaano ko po mapapalitan yung surname ng son ko para maging surname ng kinakasama ko ngayon or kung hindi po yun possible is kahit sa apelyido ko po sya maisunod. Hindi ko pa po napapa regirter ang BC ng anak ko sa civil registrar simula pa nun dahil nagtitinda tinda lang po ako at nawalan na po talaga ako ng oras para gawin yon. Salamat po!!!

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
This needs court proceedings under special proceedings you will file with the court as this involves changes on name of a person.

View user profile


imo, it should not be allowed because a legitimate child should carry the last name of the father.

a falsified birth certificate can lead to a criminal charge

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum