Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Townhouse rental - ORs and report in SALN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Townhouse rental - ORs and report in SALN on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 pm


Arresto Menor

We are renting out our unit and lessees pay via over-the-counter payment to our bank account. We do not issue receipts since they agreed as the deposit slips suffice as proof of their payment.

My question is, do we really have to apply for OR with the BIR? Should this be reported in my SALN as well (being a government employee)? I report my cash assets in SALN and that includes the payments made in my bank account.

Honestly, hassle to get OR plus the payment of taxes (as I read in the other post here). Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Townhouse rental - ORs and report in SALN on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:47 pm


the answer is yes, even if no one else does.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum