Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

petition for financial support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 petition for financial support on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:33 pm


Arresto Menor
pwede ko po bang habulin ang asawa ko regarding financial support kahit ofw po sya? kasal kami sa simbahan at may 2 anak. may babae sya at may anak na sila na pareho nasa pinas. ano pa ang pwede ko ikaso laban sa kanya at sa babae nya?

View user profile

2 Re: petition for financial support on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:27 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Please take into consideration first the options before filing a formal criminal complaint. First, you need to settle with your husband about the support of your children. File with the court a provisional remedy of support pendente lite. This is a special civil action initiated by a person seeking financial help for the support of the child or children.

As to your question whether ofw sia. Yes he is still covered by our laws basta alam mo ung address nia.

View user profile

3 Re: petition for financial support on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:31 pm


as a first step, i recommend you visit the owwa. they normally contact the spouse.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum