Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I file for Libel?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Can I file for Libel? on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:30 am

via13

Arresto Menor
Hi Good morning!
May i kindly ask for an advice on what to do with my current situaiton.
I am renting a condo unit at makati. One time my Bf visited and we decided to use the pool for the first time. We were the only ones using the pool at the time. Now after a week we go a notice that we are being penalized 10,000 pesos saying that we were caught on the cctv camera committing the act of sex in the pool and that there was even a time that i was caught picking up residues of semen (for the love of God) Such immoral act is definitely not my cup of tea and i am realy offended. i forwarded a counter letter explaining that we did not do such thing. And explained further that the time i was picking something- i was actually picking up insects off of the pool...and i even showed it to the camera - meaning i am aware that we are being watched. They sent another letter saying that it does not matter if we committed the violation or not, wat matters is that they changed the water from the pool and that we are to pay for it. I am so frustrated bec we did not do such! At pagkatao ko po yung binababoy nila. I got a copy of the cctv recording, and to be honest, wala po ung sinasabi nilang nagsisisex kami. True, nakaupo kami sa may hagdan, and nakakandong ako sa bf ko, but thats it. Ung copy po na nakuha ko was recorded from an iphone. meaning, nung pinapanood po nila sa cctv nirerecord po nila sa fone, and i saw them fastforwarding the recording so it appeared po na nagpapump kami... diba po pag nasa tubig eh parang lumulutang ka, so ang nangyari when u fastforward, parang mabilis ang galaw namin at mukha nga naman pong nagpapump daw kami. pero aside from that wala na po...and the original recording was deleted...
masama po sa loob kong magbayad sa isang bagay na di ko ginawa...and mas lalong masama sa loob ko na babuyin nila pagkatao ko.

What i want to know po is what i can file against them and how?

Thank you po in advance

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum