Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support to wife and child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 financial support to wife and child on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:33 pm


Arresto Menor
if my wife filed a case for financial support, do i have the right to bargain for the amount i can give?

View user profile

2 Re: financial support to wife and child on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
The court will fix the amount in this wise under Rule 61 Section 4.

The court shall determine provisionally the pertinent facts, and shall render such orders as justice and equity may require, having due regard to the probable outcome of the case and such other circumstances as may aid in the proper resolution of the question involved. If the application is granted, the court shall fix the amount of money to be provisionally paid or such other forms of support as should be provided, taking into account the necessities of the applicant and the resources or means of the adverse party, and the terms of payment or mode for providing the support. If the application is denied, the principal case shall be tried and decided as early as possible.

View user profile

3 Re: financial support to wife and child on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:22 pm


if you have not been giving support, your main concern should be a criminal case of economic violence.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: financial support to wife and child on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:07 pm


Arresto Menor
we have only been separated for 2 months, and i have given support to my child in the philippines, we have exhange of emails regarding the money i will ne sending, i told her i can only commit $400 every month to send to philippines for my child, because im paying for the debts she made as well such as loans etc.. but she is demanding for $600.. doing my computation of all my expenses i can honestly just commit to $400, out of my $2000 salary.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum