Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice re: National Building Code (P.D. 1096)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day po,

I am living somewhere in Quezon City and having this family problem facing a 3-storey building with roof deck case before Dept. of building official. Our neighbor residing next to us did a complaint (like all the time as she wishes against us)before the said dept. alleging that we have violated NBC, and which by now we are having a second invitation for this administrative hearing coming. Our neighbor complaining about the construction of our window walls, which supposed as planned to be a real opened window like yet were altered during construction because of her demand to remove windows from it for fear that our tenants may throw thrash at her roof (paranoid)and now we just made it as small openings for the every units' ventilation. And in return for the favor, we actually fixed her roof, painted it together with her gate. We thought that we're already agreed about this window issue and now she still keep on pissing us off and that she directly complained us in QC kesyo bakit may windows kami at baka magtapon yung mga tenants namin, at bakit may penthouse kami na wala naman daw sa plano, which in fact it's in the plan and i don't know the hell how come she knew the details of our plan (we don't even know nor talk her).We faced several complaints from barangays and police dept from her for very low ridiculous reasons and we're really stressed about it. Like during we fixed the roof of our penthouse, our man just wash yung mga alulunod na bago with clean water, and unintentionally was poured to her roof.. complained it to barangay already na dinudumihan daw bubong niya (OMG! really) and whenever we are having occasions in our penthouse and we are having videoke, she just wanted to stop it by 7pm (she really kill the fun -.-). Please help me. Give us and advice from this in how we could find resolution from her. We don't want to have a forever neighbor like her. And how we could able let her pay for all of these moral damages she have brought with our busy lives. Thank you and more power. Godbless.

View user profile


the first step is to file a complaint at the bgy

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum