Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support but husband still living in the same residence

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

I have 3 children(14,12,10). My husband is still staying in our houuse during weekdays however, during weekends, he is staying with his brother. We're no longer on speaking terms and parang deadlock lang kung sino ang unang aalis ng bahay. My concern is this: we need to settle his financial support especially for the kids and I want to have it formalize or legalize. There are times kasi na hindi niya binibigay ung kailangan lalo na tuition fee. Paano po ito? Dapat po ba magpagawa na ako ng kasulutan to that effect? Meron po bang certain percentage ang dapat para sa financial support?

Thank you in advance.

View user profile


if he refuses to talk about it, then file a complaint first at the bgy

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum