Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birth Certificate corrections - Gender and First Name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi, I badly need help regarding the discrepancies on my birth certificate. My First Name is incorrect and the Gender too!

For the Gender, I am tagged as Female on the LCR copy but at the lower part of it which I assume being sent to NSO, MALE was marked instead of FEMALE.

I am currently employed and I am having issues with my SSS, Philhealth and Pag-IBIG membership. They won't accept my birth certificate since it is totally different from what I am using. I can't even get a postal ID because of this problem.

What affidavit can I present for the meantime while RA 10172 is not yet fully implemented?

I am waiting for the said RA 10172 but our LCR informed us it won't be implemented until next year.

How am I supposed to get a permanent # for SSS? A Philhealth Number?

Please help. Thanks.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Hintayin ninyo na lang po ung local civil registrar ninyo. Libre at mas mabilis po yon. Tutal dalawang buwan na lang naman e.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum