Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

swindling and harassment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 swindling and harassment on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 am

Arresto Menor
this woman came to my house and asked me if they could buy in installement basis parcel of my residential land but my nusband who had concerns because he knew the scamming ways of people that i have had on my land did not like the idea of selling it.but this woman assured me that they will be of no problem when it comes to payment because her husband is in the army and that they have money to pay the rent.she asked and begged me because according to her, her children are studying in the city and that they have no place to make the story short i agreed out of pity and that we made a contract to sale but then i was not able to take the documents to the lawyer to be notarized because by that time we are busy preparing for our trip to England and i was so confident that she won't do anything against me and what we had agreed. she paid the down payment and paid the monthly rental until august. when my son who is the administrator of my land while am away went to their house to get the payment for the previous months was told that they won't pay because the land don't belong to me. my husband and myself have taken the documents to the NBI who scrutinized them very carefully and found out it's legally mine as stipulated in the contract. many times my son go over to their house to get the payment but she was so arrogant and upset telling that she won't pay no matter what. my son fenced right of way because he was already upset kasi sila na nga itong me utang sila pa ang galit. kinunan ng picture yong bakod at pinabarangay yong anak ko.nagusap sila sa barangay at ang kapitan ay nagsabi na sampaan daw ng kaso ang anak ko ng swindling at harassment dahil sa pagbebenta ng lupa na walang perma ang kontrata at binakod pa ang daanan nila. my question :1) could it be swindling na may mga resibo naman kami ng nagbbayad pa siya ng maayos? at ung lupa ay sa pangalan ko?
2)may karapatan ba magdikta ang kapitan sa kabilang panig na ang kanyang gawain ay ayusin ang kaso?
thank you very much.

View user profile

2 Re: swindling and harassment on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Arresto Menor
May i know the name of your lawyer friend in pto.princesa so i can contact him whenever possible? Am planning to file evection case but then our contract to sell was not signed by her nor notarized.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum