Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

untitled property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 untitled property on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:27 pm


Arresto Menor
hello everyone! need advice 'bout sa untitled property na na-acquire ko last july 2012.. i bought 2 lots which is lot6 & lot7 with the help of my girlfriend's tita na isang broker.. the thing is i cannot acquire both 2 lots in my name so yung isang lot was named sa girlfriend ko which is im living with at that time, nagpagawa ako ng house & stands in both lots (6&7).. after 4 months we broke up & i think interested sya sa property dahil sa mga text messages nya, which is kung gustuhin nya pwede ng tita nya gawan ng paraan na ma-transfer sa name nya yung property ko because kakilala ng tita nya yung attorney & head ng city anti-squatting office.. & yung pera na ginastos sa property is sa account ng gf ko pina-deposit coz wala ako bank account but all the money used ay personal ko lang na pera which is galing sa ibinenta ng family ko na farm lot.. all transactions made sa pag-acquire ng property are legal; with deed of sale & cleared sa anti-squatting office & with lot number card.. so what possible legal moves i can make? is it possible na magagawa nya ipa-transfer sa name nya yung property? Rolling Eyes

View user profile

2 Re: untitled property on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 pm


not sure what moves you are thinking of, but if you were living together and both single at that time, it is co-owned by you both

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum