Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

brgy. certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 brgy. certificate on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:10 pm


Arresto Menor
Goodday Po.

tanung ko po lang ilang hearing po sa brgy. bago makakuha ng bgry certificate para makapagfile ng case..

kasi panay ang delay ng kalaban po namin.
Naka isang invitation na kami di po umaattend sa second invitation pinacancel kasi may kukunin pa po daw na papeles

pwed na po ba kmi magrequest ng brgy cert.

thx po

View user profile

2 Re: brgy. certificate on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:21 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
According to Katarungan Pambarangay. It should not exceed 30 days, non extendible po ito except in some meritorous cases.

Section 3 from P.D. No. 1508, Katarungang Pambarangay Law
says that

d) Sanctions. Refusal or willful failure of any party or witness to appear in compliance with the summons issued pursuant to the preceding two (2) paragraphs may be punished by the city or municipal court as for direct contempt of court upon application filed therewith by the Lupon Chairman, the Pangkat Chairman, or by any of the parties. Further, such refusal or willful failure to appear shall be reflected in the records of the Lupon Secretary or in the minutes of the Pangkat Secretary and shall bar the complainant from seeking judicial recourse for the same cause of action, and the respondent, from filing any counterclaim arising out of or necessarily connected therewith.

Willful failure or refusal without justifiable cause on the part of any Pangkat member to act as such, as determined by the vote of a majority of all the other members of the Lupon, whose decision thereon shall be final, shall result in his disqualification from public office in the city or municipality for a period of one year.

e) Time limit. The Pangkat shall arrive at a settlement/resolution of the dispute within fifteen (15) days from the day it convenes in accordance with paragraph (c) hereof. This period shall, at the discretion of the Pangkat, be extendible for another period which shall not exceed fifteen (15) days except in clearly meritorious cases.

Hope this helps.

View user profile

3 Re: brgy. certificate on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:36 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi. I am separated for more or less 8 years already. I am planning to apply for Pag-Ibig housing loan and they advised me to seek SPA from my husband. In this case that I don't know the whereabout of my ex-husband, what can I do?

Thank you.

View user profile

4 Re: brgy. certificate on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Have you informed the PAG-IBIG officer that you were separated for long 8 years and your spouse whereabouts are unknown? Please inquire with them thru phone or email.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum