Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

About my 2-year-old baby

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 About my 2-year-old baby on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:09 pm


Arresto Menor
When my baby was born, i decided that he will use my surname instead of his father's surname since we are not yet married. And he left us when i am still pregnant. But to my surprise, when i checked on my baby's live birth, they put UNKNOWN to who is the father. I asked why, they said, it will be easier if we decided to let my baby use his father's surname. Since i don't have any idea about that, i don't worry that much. But later on, i and the father of my baby were together again and we decided to let him use his father's surname. The question is, can he use the father's surname without having the father adopt his own child? And here's another question, my partner's relatives are shouting to death that the baby is not his son. of course, as a mother i am badly hurt and offended for my child. He's just a baby. And they are telling that he's not he's child. Though we all know my baby is really his child. What can i do about it? They are involving my baby who is really an innocent one. Please help. Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: About my 2-year-old baby on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:10 pm


Arresto Menor
What case can i file them ?

View user profile

3 Re: About my 2-year-old baby on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:08 am


go to the local civil registrar an inquire about filing an authority to use surname of the father

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: About my 2-year-old baby on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:23 am


Arresto Menor
go to the Local civil registrar, have the father sign the BC of your child acknowledging that he is the father. then the child can legally use his surname.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum