Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support, battered wife

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support, battered wife on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:11 am

jhamie ron

Arresto Menor
pahelp naman po please..

gud day..i am legally married with my husband and we have 5y/o son..last year nakipaghiwalay sya sa akin..after nun, this january nagkabalikan po kami but last 2weeks ago nalaman ko nagkita pa po sila ng kabit nya..ano po pwd ifile na case against them?...ano po ba need ko?..i mean do i still need evidence?..evidence like what?

and about po dun sa child support i dont have any work now because my husband dont want me to.. ngayon na gumagawa po ulit cya ng kalokohan all i want lang is maghwalay n kmi and he'll support my son...ilang percent po ba dapat ibigay nya sa akin?he's working at call center now...
im not sure po pero range n po ata ng sahod nya is 19k.. what if we say 19k nga po sinasahod nya a month?..ung needs po ng bata padagdag n ng padagdag..pumapasok na po cya sa school,everyday allowance, everyday foods and other needs pa...

and lastly po binubugbog po kasi ako dati ng aswa ko bago pa kmi maghwalay last yr..can i still file a case against him about sa pang bu2gbog nya?....

i badly needed your help po please...thanks

View user profile

2 Re: child support, battered wife on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:39 pm


you can go to the PAO or PNP women's desk for assistance in filing a case against your husband.

evidence can be in many forms, video, witnesses, documents, etc.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum