Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am i restricted to travel abroad if i have a pending case in the Philippines?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I was planning to travel abroad for a holiday but i have a pending case (but still in the fiscal's office) here in the philippines. hndi pa nman naitaas sa court ang case. Does this means na i am not allowed to leave the country anymore?
thank you. i hope anyone could help me with my concern.

View user profile


you can leave as long as there is no RTC which issued a hold departure order

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum