Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inheritance

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Inheritance on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:31 am

homosapien

Arresto Menor
Hello, I'm asking this in behalf of my friend. She have 2 siblings. The eldest recently died. When he's still alive, frail and bedridden, the other sibling had convinced him to sign the documents that he sold his property to his niece (sibling's daughter)and they took a video while he was signing the documents.They did not inform my friend about their plan and when my friend ask them about his brother's property they told her that she has no right with that property anymore because it was already bought by her niece..Can my friend still claim her right to inherit a part of her brother's property?....Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: Inheritance on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:04 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Yup! if you think this is just a bluff! She has to question how much she pays and show evidence and find out where the money went and if he really consumed that amount during the time he was ill! Wink

View user profile

3 Re: Inheritance on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:11 am

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua
The right to use a property necessitates the right to dispose. There was a valid sale and assuming that there is no fraud, undue influence, pressure etc., the sale has been consummated.

View user profile

4 Re: Inheritance on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:18 am

homosapien

Arresto Menor
...By the way, the brother of my friend has never been married and no children...According to my friend, her sister took advantaged with the poor health condition of their brother by manipulating their brother to sign the deed of sale. They did not pay anything to him but the amount of the property is stated in the document. Does my friend need to prove this in case she file a claim?..About the video they took when their brother signed the deed of sale, how will the court consider this?..Thank you

View user profile

5 Re: Inheritance Today at 11:27 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum