Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Developer Issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Developer Issue on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:42 am


Arresto Menor
My Pag-ibig Loan application was approved last February 2012. Next step is to get all the required docs from Developer. The problem is that Developer until now, Dec 2012 is not able to produce all the documents. They say that they can complete it by May 2013. The second problem is that since Feb and until now, every month Iam paying to my Developer, interest only, P6,300 instead to pag-ibig already. It is like I am renting a house until the house is turn-over to pag-ibig. According to my office mate, their developer (not suntrust) is able to produce the documents within 1 months time and now was able to enjoy the benefits of pag-ibig loan. But for me, I keep paying interest to the developer. According to them, they are having BIR issues. They need 4 months to BIR and 2 months to registry of deeds. Everything will be ready by May 2013.

My question is can I not pay the interest to them, since they are the ones who are at fault here? It has been 8 months already waiting time and another 6 months from now. I cannot continuously pay interest to them. Can I demand this even though I already living in the house?

Can they return everything that I paid since they are at fault? Niloko nila ako. They are selling the house but they are having BIR issues. Naipit ako in between.
Please advise. I am really very sad about this and I don't know what to do.. I am not getting younger. Hindi pa nagsisimula pag-big ko dahil sa kanila.

Please give me advise...

Many Thanks in advance.
Mary Ann Catabian
Governor Hills Subdivision
General Trias, Cavite.

View user profile

2 Re: Developer Issue on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:06 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Accept the defects and repair it with your expenses. Send a demand letter of the reimbursements. Then maintain an action for damages if refused.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum