Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i claim my bonds and other claims if i resigned in my current employer?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi sir! good afternoon po. i hope you can help me with my concern.. i worked in a lending company for almost four yeats. 3 yrs and 11 months to be exact. nag start po ako ng november 2008 as an accounting clerk and nung march 2010, prinomote po nila ako as manager sa ibang location po na patatayuan nila ng isa pang branch. then, dinemote po ako, back to accounting clerk sa dating branch kung saan po ako nanggaling nung november 2011 at nagdecide po ako na magresign nung october, 2012. lawful po ba na ipashoulder sa akin ang humigit kumulang po na 300k dahil daw po sa mga naiwan ko na delinquencies sa branch kung saan po ako nagmanage? gusto po nila na magkaltas ng 1500 sa payroll ko dahil daw po icha charge sa akin ang mga naging delinquent accounts sa dati kong pinag managean.. hindi po ako pumapayag kasi po wala naman po silang formal letter na binibigay sa akin at wala po sa minutes or rules po na pinapirma sa akin before ko tinanggap ang promotion ko na if ever na mademote po ako eh babayaran ko po ang mga delinquent accounts under my management.. nung hindi po ako pumapayag, binigyan po nila ng memo ang manager na humahawak sa akin. ang nakasaad po sa memo niya eh insub ordination po. dahil po sa ganung patakaran po nila, i decided na mag resign po. nabalitaan ko po na nakahold po ang cash bond ko amounted to 25 thousand plus at ang association contribution ko amounted to 10 thousand. hindi rin daw po ibibgay ang thirteenth month pay at rice incentives ko po.. i hope you can help me with y dilemma..

View user profile


send a courteous demand letter and if they do not pay, your remedy will be to file a complaint at nlrc

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
lawful po ba na isuffer ko ang mga naging delinquent accounts under my management?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum