Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can i file Adultery to my wife having an affair with the man for 7 years

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Pwede ko ba file adultery ang aking wife dahil may pixs ako kasama nya yung isang guy sa 1 room na magkayakap sila at may copy ako ng Joint account nila. sa akin ba mapupuntga yung mga bata?

View user profile


Arresto Mayor
The Revised Penal Code defines adultery in Article 333: “Adultery is committed by any married woman who shall have sexual intercourse with a man not her husband and by the man who has carnal knowledge of her knowing her to be married, even if the marriage be subsequently declared void. Adultery shall be punished by prision correccional in its medium and maximum periods.”

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum