Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

deed of donation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 deed of donation on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:11 pm

lalabelle

Arresto Menor
I'll ask po if whats the best thing to do if Deed of Donation or Sale? My mother in Law own a LOt then she has only one sibling that is my husband..My husband and I plan to construct a house in the property of my mom in law before that we plan to lend money to the bank and the bank suggested to transfer the Title to his son, My husband..my mom in law is already 64yrs of age and she knw about this and she said she will be transferring his her property to her son..is Deed of donation is good to us? How much is the Tax? can u have an example how to compute Taxes if 148sqm.? Thank u so much...

View user profile

2 Re: deed of donation on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Pedro Parkero

Reclusion Perpetua
donation dapat. pero siyempere sasabihin ng magagaling sa tax na sale dapat kasi mas mababa ang tax pag sale. pero naman, nakalibre kana sa bayad ng lupa, wag mo na i tenk u ang tax sa transfer....maging donation na sana ninyo yon sa mga biktima ni pablo

kung willing kang magbayad ng proper tax hindi mo na kailangan ng computation. ung babayaran mo na ang bahala nito.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum