Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

husband with mistress

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 husband with mistress on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:14 pm

lala rubio

Arresto Menor
gud pm po...i would just like to ask..i found out that may mistress ang husband ko...hindi kami hiwalay but hindi na cya nakikipagcommunicate s akin since august..wlang child support..hindi cya umuuwi sa amin.. gusto ko pumunta sa lugar kung saan sila nakatira ng mistress nya...ano first dpat kung gawin.. where will i file my complain?pwde ba s police mag file ng complain? gusto ko lang sana makipag-usap muna sa husband clear things out..

View user profile

2 Re: husband with mistress on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:33 pm


you can file a complaint for economic abuse at the prosecutor's office

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum