ganito ang sharing if ang title ganito" dad, married to mom." unless me proof kayo na hindi iyan conjugal, presumed conjugal iyan. ang instances na magiging exclusive property yan ng papa mo is if namana iyan niya ang house and lot na iyan during their marriage. iyan lang ang isa sa instances na exclusive iyan.
dahil presumed conjugal iyan, ganito ang sharing:
a. 1/2 goes to your mother =50%
b. the other 1/2 goes to your mother, and 5 children in equal shares (kasi nga intestacy ito. walang will).= 50%/6 (5+1).
which means your mother gets 8.3% on this other 1/2 share (plus the 1st 1/2 as her conjugal share- see letter a),
you get 8.3%, your sister gets 8.3%, and your other 3 siblings will get 8.3% each.
or puwede rin isimplify
since there are 6 of you, ganito ang sharing.
conjugal share: 1/2 goes to your mother as her conjugal share
share of your father of 1/2 of the house and lot to be divided as follows (intestacy)
1. 1/6 of 1/2 = 1/12 goes to your mother as her hereditary share
2. 1/6 of 1/2 = or 1/12 for the 1st child
3. 1/6 of 1/2= 1/12 2nd child
4. 1/6 of 1/2= 1/12 3rd child
5. 1/6 of 1/2= 1/12 4th child
6. 1/6 of 1/2= 1/12 5th child
1. mother = 1/2 plus 1/6 of 1/2 = 7/12
2. 1st child= 1/12
2nd child= 1/12
3rd child= 1/12
4th child= 1/12
5th child= 1/12
as you can see, mahirap ipa alis ang sister mo kasi me 1/12 share siya diyan which means na co-owner siya sa unidentified share diyan sa house and lot na iyan. if your mother will insist na ipartition physically, at hindi magpirma ang kahit isa sa mga anak niya or ninyo sa extrajudicial partition at extrajudicial settlement of estate, you need to file a case in court para sa judicial partition na iyan kasali na ang judicial settlement ng estate .
there are several options:
1. sell the said house and lot and divide the proceeds according doon sa computation ko. but one thing is clear, your mother will get 7/12 share of the said proceeds.
2. divide the house and lot physically pero paano mo idivide iyan? kahirap di ba? saan ilagay ang sister mo para sa 1/12 share niya? problema iyan.
mas ok if ilapit mo iyan sa isang practicing lawyer. iconsulta mo iyan in person.