Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child abuse ????

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child abuse ???? on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:10 am


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty.

I just would like to seek advice regarding the subpoena I just recieved. ung bilas ko is accusing me of child abuse daw. according to the statement of the kids.....sinigawan ko daw sila habang naglalaro dahil pinapa alis ko sila sa tapat ng bahay ko. sabi pa binasa ko daw ng tubig ang paa ng bata. nagtalo daw kami ng mama nya and while arguing inutusan ko daw ang 12 yr old kong anak na kunin ang baril and she obedientlt followed daw then habang inaabot daw ng anak ko sa akin ang baril eh nagtatawanan kami. NONE OF IT EVER HAPPENED. what i can only recall was i asked the kids to "kindly play n their frontyard" (kasi po gabi na and nag aaral mga anak ko). that day mismo the mother came rushing and shouting in front of our house at nilabas sya ng husband ko. they had an arguement, i was inside the house all the time.

nagulat ako sa natanggap ko kasi this kids know exactly what is the true thing that happened. The mother (bilas ko) has a pending case na nasa RTC na up until now. i am being represented by a prosecutor in this case. ( i filed an unjust vexation case against her as seen in my previous posts). This is the second time she attempted to file a case against me since the case i file against her progressed.

san po ba ako pwede humingi ng tulong? i'm only a housewife and my husband works for his mother lang po. I just received the subpoena a few days ago and may set hearing na po at wala pa akong counter affidavit sa ngayon, i am lacking time. pwede ko po bang i request sa fiscal na humingi ng another schedule to give me enough time to prepare my affidavits? I badly need your reply ASAP...thank you po.

View user profile

2 Re: child abuse ???? on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:54 am

Pedro Parkero

Reclusion Perpetua
go to PAO...
at please, sana naman mag-effort kaung magkabati ng bilas mo. sayang ang gagastusin ng gobyerno sa ganyang mga kaso....

View user profile

3 Re: child abuse ???? on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:25 pm


yes, you can ask for a resched

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum