Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please po pahelp! Parang awa nyo na. Birth Certificate and Child Custody Issue!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
OK na po! Thanks!

Last edited by jocno1212 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile


your remedy is to file a petition for custody and adoption. you can go to the PAO or law schools for assistance

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
Slamat po sa pagsagot...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum