Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:06 pm

mamidada


Arresto Menor
1st
What if her first and second husband are dead already? can she still be sued?

for immigration purposes can she be petitioned by her daughter in the states?

2nd
The second husband died, and she's back with the first husband, what will happen to the bigamy case?

View user profile

2 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:14 pm

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
NO!
NOTHING! will be buried along with the dead husband!

View user profile

3 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:42 pm

mamidada


Arresto Menor
if you dont have anything good or right to say just zip your mouth. Those mention above are situation of some people i know and I'm here asking questions to get an answer.

anyway, can anyone sue them since bigamy is a public crime? will it prosper?
Thanks! I hope someone with a proper knowledge could answer my questions. Thank you po.

View user profile

4 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:08 am

Attentionseeker


Prision Correccional
What's the arrogant attitude for? Evil or Very Mad he just answered your questions! and that is correct! How can you sue someone when the spouse is already dead? Shocked bigamy has 10 years statue of limitations so as AWV said it will not prosper! Mad so if you wish to insist it should prosper hire a good lawyer that will cooperate with you! bollocks! Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

5 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:27 am

Attentionseeker


Prision Correccional
Also, your questions are not clear! you asked
"What if her first and second husband are dead already? can she still be sued?" OF COURSE NOT!
And yet you said
"The second husband died, and she's back with the first husband, what will happen to the bigamy case?" NOTHING! SO HOW WILL IT PROSPER? Rolling Eyes

Who can answer that stupid contrast question? how can she go back to the first husband when you first stated the first and second husband are dead! meaning both of them are dead! so what's the truth? Are they both dead or the second husband died and she went back with the first husband! What's the truth?

for immigration purposes can she be petitioned by her daughter in the states? WHERE DID THIS COME FROM? Rolling Eyes not enough details for you to tell people to zip their mouth! Who is going to petition the mother? who's daughter it is? the first dead/alive husband or the second dead husband?
Who's suing her for bigamy? the first dead/alive husband or the second dead husband? Evil or Very Mad

You see! not enough information for you to expect a clear answer! so before you act arrogantly, try to check if your statement is not stupid so you can expect a good answer!!! Rolling Eyes

mamidada wrote:1st
What if her first and second husband are dead already? can she still be sued?

for immigration purposes can she be petitioned by her daughter in the states?

2nd
The second husband died, and she's back with the first husband, what will happen to the bigamy case?

View user profile

6 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 am

mamidada


Arresto Menor
were you able to read my post? i said: "Those mention above are situation of some people i know and I'm here asking questions to get an answer."

so means SOME PEOPLE I KNOW. TWO SITUATIONAL QUESTION REFERRING TO SOME PEOPLE I KNOW SO BOTH DIFFERENT QUESTIONS FOR "TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE". hahaha. Anyway thanks for answering.

View user profile

7 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:48 am

mamidada


Arresto Menor
Attentionseeker wrote:What's the arrogant attitude for? Evil or Very Mad he just answered your questions! and that is correct! How can you sue someone when the spouse is already dead? Shocked bigamy has 10 years statue of limitations so as AWV said it will not prosper! Mad so if you wish to insist it should prosper hire a good lawyer that will cooperate with you! bollocks! Evil or Very Mad

Hahahaha! sorry someone sent me a pm.. someone who has the qualified knowledge to answer.. a lawyer.

"Bigamy can still prosper because one of the accused still lives and that is the mother."

View user profile

8 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:55 am

mamidada


Arresto Menor
and wh acted arrogantly? me? i just told him to zip his mouth.. did u read his post? hahaha. who really acted arrogantly? did i say bad words? review the above post again to know who really acted arrogant..

To the lawyers who sent me messages! THANK YOU PO!! Smile

View user profile

9 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:04 am

Attentionseeker


Prision Correccional
HA! HA! yourself! those were not mentioned when AWV answered your questions! Evil or Very Mad
so two different people you are being nosey about! lol!
TSISMOSA NGA NAMAN HINDI NAWAWALA KAHIT SA WEBSITE MARAMI RIN PALA! m11

View user profile

10 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:13 am

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
geek m11 Sleep

View user profile

11 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:17 am

mamidada


Arresto Menor
hahahaha i just answered your questions. you were the one who reacted about the first and second husband it's not AWV so i replied "THOSE" cause you were the one who questioned it not AWV hahahahahahaha. funny!

AWV reacted in a bad manner so he was the one i'm pertaining to, also, Pilosopo...

View user profile

12 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:35 am

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
in the first place, that is not a bad manner! if you were to encounter some Attorney here they will just answer you with Yes and No! as you have 2 questions and they don't bother to answer you with long explanation as you were not the only one who has questions here! and this forum is free so if you wish to get a thourough and precise answer you have to hire a lawyer! so if you misinterpret that as a bad manner you have replied in an arrogant way! that is why you have received an arrogant reply! Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

13 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:58 am

mamidada


Arresto Menor
AWV wrote:NO!
NOTHING! will be buried along with the dead husband!


here's your answer on the my first question. so who first acted arrogantly? YOU.

View user profile

14 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:03 am

mamidada


Arresto Menor
haha. wag na nga tayo mag argue para tuloy mga bata! hehehe!!

View user profile

15 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:07 am

mamidada


Arresto Menor
kamag anak ko kc ung bigamist. im just stating possible na crime i-charge sknya ng ibang tao. as much as possible im helping her na wala makaalam na bigamist sya.. Peace na lahat wag na argue! Embarassed

View user profile

16 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:39 pm

concepab


Reclusion Perpetua
PEACE na!!!

Actually the case against the woman may still prosper. Correct, because she is still alive. At sa bigamy tanging ang nag-pakasal ng mahigit sa isang beses ang kinakasuhan (in this case the wife) so kahit patay na ang second and/or the first husband, case may still prosper. Anyone person who has sufficient knowledge of the crime can file bigamy case against her.

View user profile

17 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:27 pm

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
hmmm! di kaya ikaw yung bigamist? Razz kidding!

kung relatives mo man sya dapat mag abroad na lang sya para safe sya! wag na sya sa Pinas. benta nya lahat ari arian nya at tangayin mga anak nya sa abroad para mas tahimik buhay nila! tulad ng ginawa ng Tita ng partner ko ngayon American citizen na sya! tapos ayaw ng tumuntong sa Pinas dahil sa mga buwitreng relatives! Wink

View user profile

18 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:10 am

mamidada


Arresto Menor
AWV wrote:hmmm! di kaya ikaw yung bigamist? Razz kidding!

kung relatives mo man sya dapat mag abroad na lang sya para safe sya! wag na sya sa Pinas. benta nya lahat ari arian nya at tangayin mga anak nya sa abroad para mas tahimik buhay nila! tulad ng ginawa ng Tita ng partner ko ngayon American citizen na sya! tapos ayaw ng tumuntong sa Pinas dahil sa mga buwitreng relatives! Wink


lol hnde ako bigamist.. hehe.. wala nga ako mahanap na asawa e.. anyway, possible ba na pminta ang bigamist sa states? parang impossible baka mahuli.. ano meron sa tita mo bigamist rin sya? pero nakaalis sya? hindi sya nahuli?

View user profile

19 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:18 am

mamidada


Arresto Menor
her daughters are in the states nattkot sila baka matrace an record ng mom nya kpag napetition... so hnde na nila kinukiha mother nila, even visitor visa hnde nag aapply ang mother sa takot matrace...

kaya ako i wont get married na hnde ako sure sa mggng asawa ko... bago mag pa annu daan daan libo kelangan! hehehe... ok na ko sa live in...

View user profile

20 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:52 pm

concepab


Reclusion Perpetua
mamidada wrote:her daughters are in the states nattkot sila baka matrace an record ng mom nya kpag napetition... so hnde na nila kinukiha mother nila, even visitor visa hnde nag aapply ang mother sa takot matrace...

kaya ako i wont get married na hnde ako sure sa mggng asawa ko... bago mag pa annu daan daan libo kelangan! hehehe... ok na ko sa live in...

may naka-file na ba na kaso?

View user profile

21 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:03 pm

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
oo bigamist sya pero walang naghabla after 20 years naka citizen na sya sa US saka pa lang humihirit at nang ba black mail ang pamilya ng unang asawa! kasi wala silang pera at kaya lang sila gumagawa ng gulo ngayon dahil malaki ang kailangan nilang pera at nakakulong at maaring mahatulan ng life time yung unang asawa gawa ng tulak ng drugs sa Cavite area nung mahuli ng Anti illegal drigs unit.
Basta wala pang kaso laban sa kanya dapat mag exit na sya! Wink

mamidada wrote:
AWV wrote:hmmm! di kaya ikaw yung bigamist? Razz kidding!

kung relatives mo man sya dapat mag abroad na lang sya para safe sya! wag na sya sa Pinas. benta nya lahat ari arian nya at tangayin mga anak nya sa abroad para mas tahimik buhay nila! tulad ng ginawa ng Tita ng partner ko ngayon American citizen na sya! tapos ayaw ng tumuntong sa Pinas dahil sa mga buwitreng relatives! Wink


lol hnde ako bigamist.. hehe.. wala nga ako mahanap na asawa e.. anyway, possible ba na pminta ang bigamist sa states? parang impossible baka mahuli.. ano meron sa tita mo bigamist rin sya? pero nakaalis sya? hindi sya nahuli?

View user profile

22 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:51 am

mamidada


Arresto Menor
ang alam nmen kc kpag nsa states ka na khit gano ka pa katagal, kpag nag apply ka na ng citizenship mo babackground check pa... thats what theyve said... pero lucky ng tita mo... anyway, wala nmn nagfifile ng case, pero sabe anyone can file daw even the government? kung kc legal divorce sa pilipinas wla na problema.. gsto try ng cousin ko kc andun na nga mga anak nya, ayaw lang nya magrisk at baka madeport sya? ...hmmmm.. nag asawa ba tita mo dun???

View user profile

23 Re: DEATH OF BOTH SPOUSE. BIGAMY on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:55 am

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
Wag kasi kayo basta maniniwala ng i verify! dahil kung totoo yan di sana na verify na ang Tita ko kasi kasal sya sa Pinas 1990 tapos tinakasan nya asawa nya kasi pikot lang yun! after 2 years nag asawa sya ng American pero sa Las Vegas sila kinasal! tapos hindi muna sya nagpalit ng married name nya! after 10 years saka pa lang sya nagpalit ng name ng asawa nya! kasi ang background check hanggang 10 years lang!! ang check kasi nila kung criminal record hindi yung may asawa kang iba! kaya nga maraming nakakapag pakasal ng ilang beses eh! basta wag lang syang mag declare ng mga name ng dati nyang asawa sa processing dahil hahanapan sya ng record kapag may idineclare syang name ng asawa! di bale malapit na ma approved ang divorce sa atin! Very Happy

mamidada wrote:ang alam nmen kc kpag nsa states ka na khit gano ka pa katagal, kpag nag apply ka na ng citizenship mo babackground check pa... thats what theyve said... pero lucky ng tita mo... anyway, wala nmn nagfifile ng case, pero sabe anyone can file daw even the government? kung kc legal divorce sa pilipinas wla na problema.. gsto try ng cousin ko kc andun na nga mga anak nya, ayaw lang nya magrisk at baka madeport sya? ...hmmmm.. nag asawa ba tita mo dun???

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum