Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Use of maiden name for Government documents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Use of maiden name for Government documents on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:20 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi, I already updated my SSS, BIR, Pag-ibig and Philhealth with my status as married and married name. Can I update it back to use my maiden name instead? My husband and I are separated though our marriage is not yet annulled.

View user profile


unfortunately, no, unless your marriage is declared void

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum