Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problema sa Pagtatama ng Apelyido

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Problema sa Pagtatama ng Apelyido on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:29 am


Arresto Menor
Mali po ang spelling ng apelyido sa birth certificate ng ate ko. Nocida imbes na Noceda. Sinubukan na nya itong ipatama kaso isa sa mga hinihinging dokumento ay ang birth certificate ng aking ama. Wala po kaming makuha sa NSO maging sa munisipyo kung saan siya ipinanganak. May posibilidad daw na di siya naparehistro, ampon daw kasi siya. Ano pa po ang pwede naming gawin para maitama ang pangalan ng ate ko? Maraming salamat sa magre-reply!

View user profile

2 Re: Problema sa Pagtatama ng Apelyido on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:45 pm


at this point, i recommend a court petition for correction for entry

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum