Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to get support for rearending my car

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to get support for rearending my car on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Arresto Menor
Hi, guys.

Yesterday, my car was rearended by a taxi. We went to the nearest precinct to get a police report. Since it was Sunday, the driver said that their office is close and cannot commit a definitive support for me. So, we agreed that he'd get back to me today (which we backed with a written agreement) and, in fairness, he did.

However, he said that their liaison officer is on vacation leave and will return on Monday next week (yes, 24 Dec). He said that they have work that day.

Maybe I'm just paranoid (or, maybe I just wanted to be sure), but in the event that they further drag this or, heaven forbid, abandon their responsibility, what legal actions can I take?

Currently, all I have are the police report detailing the event (which basically says that the taxi driver is at fault), pictures I took of the scene (the police didn't take any picture), and the written agreement I mentioned above.

Thanks and more power to you!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum