Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing the surname of the baby

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Changing the surname of the baby on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:45 am


Arresto Menor
Nung pinanganak ang bata, nalagay sa Birth Certificate ung apelyido ng lalaki para sa anak nila at napirma ito ng ama. Ngayon hiwalay na sila, gusto ng ina gamitin apelyido niya para sa kanyang anak, pero hindi pa sila kasal.

Pwede bang palitan ang apelyido ng bata sa apelyido ng ina nang hindi nalalaman ng ama nito ??

View user profile

2 Re: Changing the surname of the baby on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:31 pm


imo, the proper legal proceedings will be adoption by the monther to raise the child to legitimate status with change of name.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum