Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is it void?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 is it void? on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
if im not mistaken about art.35 or 36 maybe? a marriage under 18 even with parents consent can be consider as void from the very beginning? the said "18" is intended only for woman? which we all knw that it is consider under age as long as she never reached her 18th birthday. now i just want to clear things. for example a man maried a woman, and the woman is already 21 and the man is only 18. they got maried maybe year 1999 lets say the man have a parental concent when they got married. it is consider or posible to be void or null? and after a few years after they get married. they separated. and about more or less 10 years that this woman dont even have a comunication to her husband for some personal reasons. she dnt love the man thats why she left. according to her, she only agreed to marry this guy only in return for the good threatment she recieve from the parents of the man. they blessed to have a 2 children. she has the youngest which is 11 years old. and the eldest which is 12 is under the custody of a man. and then after a years she totaly regret it and she never learned to love this man. theres a lot of reasons why she left this man. now we just want to knw if theres a way or posible things to do for the legal separation? pls advice.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum