Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

she want a legal separation!! pls tell what to do!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
reasons why she want a legal separation and what shes doing to have it!! is it posible to file a petition for declaration of void or null of her marriege?

1.Loveless marriage (she only agrred to marry the guy in return from a good threatment she received from hes parents)
2.They got married on 1999 maybe? And shes 21 that time, and the man is only 18 and he got parental concent when they get married.(what it said on article 35 or 36 maybe?) it can also be consider void from the very beginning because the man is under age?
3.Lack of communication for more or less 10 years after she left her husband, even a single word. (After a few years after they got married. Despite of having a 2 children age 12 and 11. she decided to left her husband for some personal reasons. ( she really don’t love the man and she cant even learned it/the man have a secret affair from another woman, but I dnt knw what happen now.shes hapi now and she really want a legal separation to her husband!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum