Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Failure to Comply on Proper Documentation and Execution of Discipline Process and Serious Misconduct.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
Hello. Please help. I need an expert advice on this because when I asked for one from an NLRC PAO lawyer, he responded with "when money talks, everyone listens" and didn't even bother reading the documents I showed him. The cases stated on the topic above are the ones i filed against one of the officers in the company I work for. with the complaint letter that I submitted to the HR GM, there will be a total of 3 officers who would be involved - the Deputy Manager, an HR officer and an unconfirmed Team Coach. I only got 2 responses from the HR GM since i filed the complaint. They said that they'll run an investigation. On the last email i sent dtd Dec. 13th 2012, i asked them for a timeframe on when a specific answer can be given, until now i haven't gotten any response from them, or any attempt to talk to me about the case. I fear that this might also be put aside and dismissed, as to what they did with all the other cases filed against the same person. I want to push thru with the case for Moral Damages and Discrimination. Pls help.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum