Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:20 pm


Arresto Menor
my ex-partner abondoned his obligation as a father
of my son for alomost 5 years. My son is using his
surname and he signed a affidavit before that he
is recognising my son; this affidavit was attached
together with the birth certificate of my son.

Right now, he is already married with 1 kid. I tried to asked for a financial support but he said "Baka malaman ng wife ko
pagawayan lang namin."

what are the rights of my son? do i have the rights to demand for a financial support?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum