Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i badly need help :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 i badly need help :( on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:49 pm

maryangris

Arresto Menor
my father was killed by unknown person while he is on board(seaman) the company that he used to work with says that he committed suicide but later on we found out that it was a foul play that he did not commit suicide but rather been killed. we have filed a case against the company but still we are in a sort of waiting for the judge's decision. we are in a worry because it is almost two years from now since my father died yet still we didn't have the justice that we seek for.. can you please help us.. or give us advice on what to do? thank you..

View user profile

2 Re: i badly need help :( on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:12 pm

attyLLL

you should discuss with your lawyer how to file a motion to resolve

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: i badly need help :( on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:33 pm

maryangris

Arresto Menor
thank you attorney

View user profile

4 Re: i badly need help :( Today at 11:44 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum