Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help. need your legal advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please help. need your legal advice on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:25 pm


Arresto Menor
i have a nephew whom i helped financially, from the past years i told him na once he is stable he can return back the money that i helped him little by little. he kept on promising tru emails that he will pay. however 6 years past and until now he did not pay me back even a single cents. my question is is it possible for me to file a case against him para ma pilitan syang mag bayad? kng pwede mag file, anu po kayang kaso ang pwede kong e file? and pwede ko bang gamitin ang emails nya na he promised me to pay me back once he is stable which i know he quite stable na ngayon. thanks

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum